Thursday, October 23, 2008

How To Make Laundry Detergent Powerpoint

I miei desideri....

behold, when I think of the dreams that I would make happy, I jumped to mind:

- graduate (within reasonable time)
- run a marathon (in a reasonable time)
- make their rescuers (eg 118)

more I think about my dreams, I imagine the more time the My name will be appointed by the rector, the more fantastic the finish line the 42 km run, the more I realize that my chimeras depends more on my skills than by budget.

And if you dream of winning the prize of 10 million euro in the lottery?
In this case, my dreams would be altered. I have a huge house, not a fact, I would have at least 3 (city, sea, mountains) as well as a bit of apartments for rent, I una macchina spaziosa, avrei.... avrei....
Non avrei una laurea, non correrei una maratona, non .... faticherei più.

Ma in quale caso sarei veramente felice? Con la realizzazione delle mie ambizioni più primitive e genuine, con il raggiungimento dell'essere oppure con la bramosia del possedere?

0 comments:

Post a Comment