This post was created in a way a bit 'strange.
initially only wanted to be a succession of other women who have this world a better place: trying to avoid the banality of the show that regularly takes place every March 8, I decided to publish only photos, no names, and even some quotes. So I started googling pictures, fishing at random from all the faces that came to mind, to find myself at the end with 5 or 6 images.
I stayed there with a look .. Well, with dismay: so few?! Is it possible that so few women who had had a decisive influence on world history?
Then I recovered .. and I thought about all those women who silently, and perhaps in constancy in anonymity, the world have changed all right: women who worked, fought, protested, suffered and loved, and almost always in the tube, often in the shadow of some man.
So that, in my opinion, is the March 8:
0 comments:
Post a Comment