just because I wanted to publish this post until yesterday I never thought that one day I would be able to afford to put here in front of the pc in the company of a bottle (now empty) Champagne Blanc de Larmandier-Bernier Blanc to and welcome this. that I've always shunned the champagne, perhaps because the only chance I had to drink was a Dom Perignon '98 that I was so surprised, despite the expectations were so many, I find myself to admit to me that this wine has its own spell. I can not get tired (and we're already at the third glass!) To look at this fine perlage and infinite that creates strange patterns on the glass and continue to breathe in these perfumes hard to pinpoint but it is very pleasant and finally feel like velvet in the mouth, the wine becomes.
do not take offense to my beloved Durello but I must admit that perhaps the myth of champagne is not so exaggerated.
Sorry, but a memorable moment so I could not tell.
0 comments:
Post a Comment