Monday, November 17, 2008

Wood Replacement On Boat

Ricetta lievito madre.

in this desire natural, economical, self-sufficiency that fills my thoughts should also include the production of yeast.
Buying Yeast affected very little about family expenses, but since I do not see any advantage in buying bacterial products in the industry by storm in my house when I started to inquire.
The first rule I learned was not to ask about relatives and friends, because the answer is: "It 's difficult to be successful, maybe I've tried so long ago and I threw it all away."
As the "maybe I tried" is emblematic, I continued research in in internet ed ho scoperto che negli Stati Uniti ed in Inghilterra (siti in lingua inglese abbondano) è pratica abbastanza diffusa, nelle erboristerie si trova l'innesco per far partire la fermentazione, esistono anche siti dove è possibile acquistare il lievito madre liofilizzato, poi con l'aggiunta di acqua si riavvia il processo.
Il problema sembra "far partire" la fermentazione, si trovano consigli di tutti i tipi che vanno dall'aggiunta di yougurt, al frullato di albicocca, zucchero, miele, ecc.

Io sono stato molto, molto semplice, niente intrugli e niente processi lunghi, non ho rispettato pianficazioni orarie da togliere il sonno:
100 gr di acqua, 200 gr di farina impastati (uso la macchina per fare il pane - schiavo dell'elettricità), un cucchiaino di miele. L'unica accortezza, non so sino a che punto abbia contribuito alla buona riuscita, è stata lasciare alcuni grappoli d'uva nelle vicinanze. La presenza dell'uva non è per fini mistici, ma aumenta la presenza di batteri che dovrebbero accasarsi nell'impasto.

Lasciato riposare per tutta la notte,

al mattino si presentava cosi:

Da Lievito naturale


dato un'altra impastata con altra acqua e farina, non ricordo le dosi ma il rapporto è sempre 1 parte di acqua e 2 di farina.

and in the afternoon looked like this:
From Sourdough


From Sourdough

Since then use regular sourdough, storage in the refrigerator in glass bowl with lid, and is renewed every bakery.

  • When I need, I give an energetic mixed with warm water / hot water and flour (100 to 200 of water and flour),
  • I take part, about 100 to 150 g and the remix with the recipe that I want do
  • the rest I leave to rest for a few hours (3 to 12 hours I have no hard and fast rules) at room temperature, then I put in the fridge.
make bread, cakes of sweet and salty, just yesterday a recipe invented a muffin cakes.

In the coming days I will try to dehydrate the leaven, keep it for a while, rehydration, and see if it stays alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment