Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Do I Need For A New York State Id

motivazione al successo o all'insuccesso.

While trying to study psychology of motivation I made up this question that I have readily done when the talkative Breakfast:

I will ask you a question, As you know there is no correct answer or not, there is no answer that I like or not, simply answer what you think right now.
Suppose that the teacher is present in the classroom by telling you that you have a job to do, the teacher shows three envelopes, the first is written EASY, on the second and last MEDIA DIFFICULT. Given the choice quella che preferite quale prendete?

Difficile. Perchè medio e facile riesco a farlo e poi io mi annoio mentre se riesco a fare il difficile mi si crea una nuova cellula nel cervello. TAM..... nuova cellula.

Facile. Perchè non ho voglia di fare il difficile.

Le risposte mi hanno sorpreso, mi sarei aspettato un Medio dal rosso ed un Difficile dal blu, ma sono comunque in linea con la mia interpretazione. Il rosso ha sicuramente una motivazione al successo dotata di ottimismo
mentre il rosso..... non saprei. Aspetto nuove domande.

0 comments:

Post a Comment