Si ricomincia!!!
New year, new projects, we said!
Here we have not finished putting away the (few) Christmas decorations that adorn the house, but I still decided to take in hand the projects I mentioned.
First, the 2011 Sal's Forum Agocolla Dedicated to Renato Parolin!
We have not given specific deadlines (just finish this year!), And there is great freedom in the choice of the scheme.
I decided to embroider the forest Bengtsson, 3790 with DMC on 32 ct Belfast linen. It will
luuuuuungo out a framework that will overcome incornicerĂ² and white bed in our new house.
Then, with my friend Vale of Lost in Cross Stitch , I decided to embroider these Christmas ornaments from Blue Ribbon Designs.
In the picture you see two types of flax (actually both Belfast 32 ct., It only changes the color), because I have not decided which use. Indeed, any suggestion is welcome! However, given that both are a bit 'brighter in reality than in photos. Christmas Sentiments
I expect no less than 18 ornaments, then it should produce about two per month. Do not bother me so much the subject, which indeed are very quick to complete, since all the alphabets, which are embroidered by a thread ... argh!
At the same time, I want to finish the Christmas Double Flip from Lizzie Kate (I am the ninth flip), and refine it in the form of panel (fabric Ikea). Actually they are not very practical with the panels .. you know where I can find tutorial or similar?
very last project, a Christmas tablecloth on linen natural grace. Rimando still a bit ', because I have to buy the stuff and do it before I decide on the size and finishing ..
I think there's still Christmas in my projects too, right?
Eh .. I fear right now is to get rid of those decorations back ...
Good Sunday to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment