Thursday, January 6, 2011

How We Can Celebrate Church Second Anniversary

anno nuovo, ricordi, bilanci...

... and here I am with you!

How were your holidays? I know, I completely eclipsed, lost between hugs, memories, visits and greetings.
Daniel and I went to visit my parents in Naples, a long and exhausting journey does not seem, but I assure you that when you're in the middle of the Salerno-Reggio Calabria under an evil spell someone Calabria and the wheel km stretch to no end. But, by the way ... what the hell is there between Cosenza and Salerno?!?

arrival we were greeted by a very cold, colds, sore throat, and a number of cover-neck wool made by my mother (now I'm back home 4: Agrigento pity that the temperature never dropped below 15 degrees and then 'sti packages of wool not put anyone. But I'm chic!)

E' was great: everyone in the family gather in the kitchen with my father, my mother knitting (cover-neck, of course, we have an output equal to that of Melegatti in this period) and the smoke finally banished from home thanks to my sister's pregnancy.

The great New Year's Eve dinner, punctuated by thousands of the other and bring a more appetizing to chitchat, cheers and laughter. Just look 'you too ...


bad that when you are on vacation and have fun the days pass so fast .. Now I'm back in Sicily and tomorrow, with the return to work, return to usual, ordinary, routine.
Epper-Epper not forget that a new year has officially begun, and therefore these are days of balance sheets and good intentions. You are making? If you like, you can copy the image below and you also publish a list of resolutions. I'd be curious to read them!


(recently, in explaining to my niece Clare what a "proposal", she concluded that his good intention for 2011 is a new toy. Not I have to be so good at explaining things ....)

Well, here is my list of resolutions for this year:
- finally get a decent contract work (out in November 2011);
- grow my green thumb (which is actually yellow pale);
- moving house! And, according to it, deciding how to restructure and the type of furniture;
- recover all my creative activities, so far put aside for lack of time and space (for the scrap I guess I'll have to wait, since that what needs loooong space)


0 comments:

Post a Comment