advantage of Sunday, I and my granddaughter Chiara we give to the decoration of biscuits made in weeks, thanks to Melina recipe: The recipe is simple and I think it is ideal to spend some time with children in a creative and fun!
recipe: a cup (tea) of ground cinnamon, 4 tablespoons white glue, 2 / 3 tablespoons of water .. that's all!
Mix everything until it takes on a just like the doughy biscuits. At this point, stretching the dough, is flattened with a rolling pin and cut out with cutters cutters cookies. They dry air
simply, I think the time depends on moisture that is in home and away, however it took me two days .. and meanwhile the whole house smelled of cinnamon as either a Viennese pastries!!
And it looks so similar to the original .. I only say that my husband tried to bite into one ....
Then it is enough to decorate! We used white acrylic to draw an outline of "frosting" and a sponge to give the effect of sugar veil (unsuccessful attempt failed, and then along the way !!!). Here the expertise of a little girl of 7 years and to have just brushes have given too large a result a little 'sketchy, but this is also the fun part ..
And here they are ready to be hung on the tree .. and shed their perfume again!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment