Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Build The Most Powerful Desktop

Bonjour

Che strano, a volte basta davvero poco: tre giornate di sole in fila, un cuoricino scarabocchiato su un post-it, i mandorli carichi di fiori.. e dopo giorni di tensioni (perlopiù immotivate, o quantomeno senza un motivo chiaro e diretto), all’improvviso uno si sente sereno..


Che bella cosa, la serenità! Non per niente è quello che scrivo ogni volta che sento di voler fare un augurio di cuore: serenity, in fact, not happiness, that things are too large are difficult to reach, and however temporary.

What then for me the serenity has in itself the germ of happiness: Who is at peace with himself and with others can easily find reasons for joy, is not it?

short, all this philosophizing to tell you that I finally feel a bit 'quieter, my life has taken over more or less regular rhythms (always been a creature of habit, I ..), clipping small areas for relaxing, it's even broken the diet !

I take care of me and my loved ones: Find out who is remote, cuddly people around you, prepare healthy meals, and prepare smears cream scrub ..

Oh, and what with one thing and another I also put some way to cross here is the progress of my Bosco .. really nice, right? I can not wait to see him at the head of my bed!




^ __ ^ Ps



lessons (mostly tests) No language 2!

The evidence now is SECONDHAND

0 comments:

Post a Comment