Friday, February 18, 2011

Chow Chow Chow Chow Chow Chow Purina

Habemus portatilem!!!

And finally quiiiiiiiii!!
After two months of fruitless attempts at resuscitation, renunciation progressive ("okay, just streaming", "okay, just youtube", "okay, just scroll pages), and after 23 days of complete blackout, with subsequent use of portable mini format usually left to use guests of the B & B from yesterday, finally, my new laptop is quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Naturally it is, I find it extremely uncomfortable: all the buttons moved a few centimeters (for the first time in years I'm looking at the keyboard as I write), unknown programs sprung up, Daniel, while grudgingly ("your is more powerful than mine and I have paid three times as much ...") still forbids me to copy all my files ...

Oh well, sooner or later I'll get used ^ __ ^

But at least I got rid of slavery, which is immense live without your laptop ...

... and come to us! The three participants
che hanno aderito al blog-candy (più Melina e la sua tazza di caffè mattutina ;) ci si sono avvicinate tanto che tanto vale svelarlo: tra qualche mese andrò in Provenza con la mia amica Rosy per un piccolo viaggio a scopo.... ecco qua, completate l'ultima parte e il candy sarà vostro!

indizi precedenti qui , qui e soprattutto qui (specie nei commenti)

A proposito.. eccolo qui, nella sua interezza di raffinati ricami e scarse cuciture!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment