Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Temporal Artery Biopsy Technique

Lavori in corso

Here, today I feel really satisfied! My ricamini slowly progressing, and I found a way to not even hear too "heavy", ie, alternating between them.
What comprises my "round robin" individual?

So, first of all Parolin is the glue for sal Ago: I like that more and more, it relaxes me, gives me satisfaction, and I already see it framed on the head of my bed!
Then I am working on packaging the banner with all the flip LK Christmas: it takes me ages because they are completely inept with the sewing machine, I go on sewing everything by hand .. a delirium!

Again, this is the first and only image of the weld started with Vale on the Christmas ornaments .. are not pretty? The first embroidered bears the words "have faith" and it seemed right to begin with, as each provides an entire alphabet, numbers and phrases to work on all wire 1x1! Fortunately, at least the main embroidery is really fast, and so they slip away quietly .. Ahhhh
and then there's the latest embroidery, just inserted in the loop: a cover for wheelchair-stitch on aida wool, with a subject as Somebunny to Love ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment